Last Updated: August 14, 2014
It applies to the website ("accountingimport.com") and any other products and services offered.
The policy may be updated in the future, and we encourage you to stay informed about the current policy.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from several sources:
- Information you directly provide through using our services. We collect metadata, such as when you make a
purchase or use a feature.
- Web logs and analytics. We record your interactivity with our website, such as the type of browser you use,
the pages you have visited, and the IP address you used to access our service.
- OpenID information from Intuit. This includes a friendly email address and username that you have
associated with QuickBooks Online.
- Cookies. These are small pieces of data stored on your computer that allow us to provide functionality
and identify you.
- Information from other sources. We may use information from other sources in
conjunction with the previous information.
Information We Do Not Collect
We do not permanently store or share any account data related to your QuickBooks Online file, or import data.
This data is used solely for the functional use of our services.
We may share your information with others in the following cases:
- If it is required by law
- If we believe that your use of our services is inappropriate with our user agreements
- With your consent, if we notify you that your information will be shared with a particular party for a particular reason
Although we do not guarantee that your personal information will always be totally secure,
we make our best effort to keep your information from being lost, stolen, misused, or disclosed.
You can opt out of using cookies by disabling them in your browser, but some of our features will not work.
Your information related to QuickBooks is never stored permanently,
and you do not need to make any request to have this information removed even if you stop using our services.
We will always give you the option to opt out of any promotional communications that we may have in the future.